Image Map

Thursday, February 21, 2013

New Release: I Scream!

Hi everybody!  Happy Friday!!  Kari here to tell you about today's new release.  Meagan's bringing her yummy I Scream kit over from her guest spot and you know her, she's added a bunch to it!  It's even yummier now.  As always, you can get the individual pieces for 20% off for a limited time, or you can get the whole bundle for even more savings.  Take a look, or refresh your memory, at the most delicious bundle I've seen in a long time!  As usual, the images are linked.
 
glitters:
 clusters:
 
quick pages:
 word art:
or for an even better deal, the bundle:
See?  Looks delicious, right?  Now I want ice cream!
I'll leave you with some yumm-o looking pages by the fabulous team (while I go try to find ice scream) and I hope you have a great day/afternoon/evening/night, wherever you are!!
 
 
 
 
 
Pin It!

No comments: