Image Map

Wednesday, November 14, 2012

Meet Meagan's CT: Heather!

Heather Tew,

I like to run, but I am not very good at it. I also like to cross stitch and do crafts.
My Blog- http://heathersdigitalcreations.blogspot.com/ 
Galleries- http://logyourmemory.com/photopost623/showgallery.php?ppuser=1531&username=htew

My favorite layout:

I love everything about this. The Template is Fabulous (Hit Repeat Volume 1) and I love the wordart (Retro Halloween word art clusters)!! Probably my favorite bundle (Retro Halloween - the collection bundle)! But I am a sucker for Halloween!

The most exciting and exotic place I have ever been is the Dominican Republic. Wow...gorgeous!! I wished we could have stayed longer. We had such a good time! I would love to go back with just my hubby. We only had one child at the time and he was a great little traveler but going with no kids would be ideal!!!



One thing that I cannot live without is my washing machine...it was broken once and I never want to do that again. Laundry Mats are terrible.

My dream - I would love to go back and get my masters in Marriage and Family Therapy. Maybe one day after my kids are grown.

Finally, not sure if this is a layout technique, but I am a template junkie. I love them and they make for a really fast and easy LO. Everyone can have fabulous LOs in a short amount of time!!
Pin It!

No comments: