Image Map

Tuesday, January 29, 2013

Technique to try: "Vs"

Hey! This is Meagan's CT member Lindsay here to show you a cool technique to try on a layout. A couple of years ago I wanted to participate in a challenge in one of the digiscrapping forums. The challenge was to create a "Versus" layout. The layout could either have pictures or could be with no pictures. This was really a challenge for me, but as I started thinking of things I could scrap about it really became easy. The possibilities are endless and in the end I had 2 layouts that were fun and a little unique. Here are a couple of examples for you to look at and maybe get some inspiration for your own "Vs." layout. 
This first layout uses a kit by HD Creations called Game Day- Bundle.
The second layout uses a kit by Scraps n' Pieces called Cowboy Up.
Pin It!

No comments: